Re: Can´t delete email account Windows Mail

What do you mean by "Extra"?
In Windows Mail, you access your accounts under Tools - Accounts

--
Dave N.
MS-MVP (Mail)

"hsc" <hsc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:6A462535-4055-4FEE-BC93-587FE4E4D451@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I want to delete an old email account. When I do so by clicking on "Extra"
and on "Accounts", I can remove that particularly account. But when I close
the application en start it up again, the deleted account is back, alive and
kicking!

Does anybody know's how I perminently delete my old account?
--
I think computers don't think, but I`m not sure...

  • Re: Windows Mail not replying with correct email address
    ... If so-- If I were to purchase that would Windows Mail act more ... Yes I have checked all the accounts, and they each have there own unique ... Comcast has created those sub-accounts. ... Then hit send and receive/Account A, and it would download the message ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • Re: Windows 7 email program?
    ... Maybe I'll use Thunderbird, and initially just convert my main folders, then convert the others, and maybe weed out or consolidate them as I need them. ... it's better than Windows Mail because Windows Mail dump all e-mails to one In-box even though you may have different accounts. ... "Paul H" wrote in message ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • Re: Can send and receive but no replies
    ... "Beth Morgan Valvo" wrote in message ... Since your problem is not one normally encountered in Windows Mail, ... server space equally among your accounts. ... What I meant to for space allocation is, in the settings of my webmail ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • Re: Windows mail
    ... Windows Mail, which replaces Outlook Express in Vista, cannot access any http email account. ... Live/Hotmail/MSN accounts using DeltaSynch like you may have done using Outlook Express on XP. ... I must have made an error in following the basic process and can't seem to figure out how to get what I need back-- I was recently prompted to upgrade my mail from outlook to Windows mail -- I accepted the prompt and immediately lost all of my mail in my inbox, all of my files etc. I have been trying to follow the only note now in my new inbox ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • Re: Can I set Windows Mail up with 2-4 email accounts
    ... And yes when your open Windows Mail it will check 'all' you email accounts and download the emails to their relevant accounts. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)