Re: SETTING UP MAIL BOX

"GEOFF HUTCHINSON" <geoffpat@xxxxxxx> wrote in message news:OhAMOwayKHA.4752@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I have tried various combinations of server & address for both outgoing and incoming mail without any success. Please advise a novice on what should be in the signing up boxes.

Thanks in anticipation of your advice.
Geoff Hutchinson

  • Re: SETTING UP MAIL BOX
    ... Please advise a novice on what should be in the signing up boxes. ... Geoff Hutchinson ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • Re: Trouble with a multiple parameter search
    ... Novice ... > Allen Browne - Microsoft MVP. ... If you do not see Form Header above the Detail section, ... Arrange the text boxes so they are side by side. ...
    (microsoft.public.access.forms)
  • Re: OT - supermarket home deliverys
    ... <King Krustov> ... those electronic little boxes ... As a afterthought ..... ... If you phone a pizza/chinese/indian meal to be delivered - would signing ...
    (uk.media.tv.misc)
  • Re: OT - supermarket home deliverys
    ... <King Krustov> ... those electronic little boxes ... As a afterthought ..... ... If you phone a pizza/chinese/indian meal to be delivered - would signing ...
    (uk.media.tv.misc)
  • Protecting text boxes in forms
    ... I am a complete novice concerning MS Access. ... When accessing the various forms I would like the text boxes that already ... locked/protected) once I have entered the relevant data. ... Is there a simple way (step by step please as I really haven't got a clue:)) ...
    (microsoft.public.access.forms)