Cannot send or receive mail

I keep getting the message that my username or password is incorrect.
Problem exists on mobile and notebook. Internet is up. Comcast is the host.

  • Re: Internet Connection Sharing problem
    ... >>>the ISP) to the notebook via a hub. ... >>>While the Internet connection on my desktop PC has always been normal, ... Install Windows XP Service Pack 2 on the ICS host computer. ...
  • Re: NBC: Comcast Blocking Internet Traffic
    ... Comcast blocks some Internet traffic ... network of file sharers. ... traffic-management equipment. ...
    (rec.music.artists.springsteen)
  • Re: NBC: Comcast Blocking Internet Traffic
    ... Comcast blocks some Internet traffic ... network of file sharers. ... traffic-management equipment. ...
    (rec.music.artists.springsteen)
  • Re: NBC: Comcast Blocking Internet Traffic
    ... Comcast blocks some Internet traffic ... Tests confirm data discrimination by number 2 U.S. service provider ... traffic-management equipment. ...