Re: Duplicated emails

Hello Peter,

You may be sending them in duplicates as well.

This usually happens if you have a duplicate email account setup in
Windows Mail with the same email address. Check your email accounts to
see if you do, and delete any duplicates.

Hope this helps,
Shawn

Peter H;1249589 Wrote:
I am receiving 2 emails for every one sent to me. Help

--
Brink

'*MS MVP - Windows Desktop Experience 2009 - 2010*'
(https://mvp.support.microsoft.com/profile=87AD1AFC-4723-4479-A555-AD617AF3D511)
them.*
'*Windows 7 Forums*' (http://www.sevenforums.com/) - '*Windows
Vista Forums*' (http://www.vistax64.com/)

*Please post feedback to help others.*

  • Re: can send e-mail but cannot receive
    ... Some email servers require that you enter your username with no spaces ... Windows Mail has a quirk that often makes it forget the password ... then your email account, then Properties, then Servers. ... from an antivirus program. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • Re: email
    ... Creating an email account in Windows Mail ... while you and they setup will help. ... YOU STAY ON THE PHONE with the Comcast rep. in front of the computer you are ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • Re: help with setting up windowsmail with vista
    ... I have the same problem with an email account. ... included the pop and smtp servers when created the account in windows mail. ... and when it logs on to the pop server it just keeps ... There is a drop down box for incoming email ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • Re: Alternative to Windows Mail?
    ... and incoming messages. ... For my personal email account, I kept multiple sets of addresses within ... Apparently this feature is now ... Windows Mail and use something else. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • Unable to open your default email folder. you do not have permission to log on."
    ... Dell with XP Pro installed. ... email account I receive this message " Unable to open ... How can I fix this problem? ...