Automatically sent e-mail messages

When I accidentally press the Enter and the Shift buttons at the same time
when writing an e-mail message, Windows Mail sends the e-mail.

I would like to disable this feature. Do you know how I can do this?

Thank you.

  • Re: Everything is gone?
    ... To be completely honest, I looked in my programs menu, and I don't see an ... compatible antivirus program. ... It told me I couldn't open a new e-mail message due to lack of space ... And before I could even look, everything in my Windows Mail ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • Everything is gone?
    ... It told me I couldn't open a new e-mail message due to lack of space ... And before I could even look, everything in my Windows Mail ... All folders, all old, sent, trash, ... All I have is a thick light blue bar on the left ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • Re: Automatically sent e-mail messages
    ... Alt + S will for sure. ... Uncheck: Send messages immediately. ... when writing an e-mail message, Windows Mail sends the e-mail. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • Re: Everything is gone?
    ... That type of problem can be caused by interference from a non- ... compatible antivirus program. ... It told me I couldn't open a new e-mail message due to lack of space ... And before I could even look, everything in my Windows Mail ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • Re: Editing the source of a message
    ... When I click "View" while composing a new e-mail message in windows mail the ... Status bar ... Customize toolbar ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)