Re: incoming emails

"Charlie ZIne" <Charlie ZIne@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:67F62EE5-FC26-4A33-90F1-B2D82A141A9C@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Suddenly my email is receiving hte same messages every time it updates, and I
cannot stop these same messages from re-appearing in my in box with every new
"Send/receive" update

You need to visit the website of your mail provider and delete what is possibly a corrupt or very large mail.

--
Regards Steve.
MS-MVP. MAIL. [DTS] UK.

  • Re: Very confused!
    ... I do already have my hotmail set to ... Or is it just a 'Contact Me' link at the website? ... MS-MVP. ... [DTS] ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • Re: Changing a password
    ... If you have a new password that was provided by your ISP, ... You can't just make one up, it has to be done at your ISP's website. ... MS-MVP. ... [DTS] ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • Re: E mail return
    ... Start by checking at the website of your mail provider to see if the messages are being directed to an online Spam folder? ... MS-MVP. ... [DTS] ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • Re: Ultra DMA Mode
    ... "Michael Solomon " wrote in message ... > manufacturer's website. ... > Michael Solomon MS-MVP ...
  • Re: HP 1012 Not Printing
    ... Cari (MS-MVP) ... Windows Technologies - Printing & Imaging ... > using (Word, E-mail, some Website, etc) when I try to print. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.print_fax)