Re: I cannot send or receive email in windows, error message ox800

"Gary VanderMolen" wrote:

You're very welcome, Judith.

--
Gary VanderMolen, MS-MVP (Mail)

"judith h" <judithh@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:5A5508BC-EA37-437A-B328-E61B6AC43136@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I re entered my address and it seems to be working. Still a mysterybut thank
you so much!
--
Judith h

"judith h" wrote:

The only email address that is not woorking presently is my own. Others send
successfully. I will re enter my address.
--
Judith h

"Gary VanderMolen" wrote:

I got the same error message. That recipient may have changed
their email address. Are you able to send to other recipients?

--
Gary VanderMolen, MS-MVP (Mail)

"judith h" <judithh@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:44FEBC03-D5C4-4099-8FA1-8B80CD2880F6@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

The rejected e-mail address was 'judthh@xxxxxxxxxx'. Subject 'test8',
Account: 'pop-server.hvc.rr.com (1)', Server: 'smtp-server.hvc.rr.com',
Protocol: SMTP, Server Response: '550 Invalid recipient:
<judthh@xxxxxxxxxx>', Port: 25, Secure(SSL): No, Server Error: 550, Error
Number: 0x800CCC79

.