Re: I cannot send or receive email in windows, error message ox800
- From: " mac" <macknever@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 1 Apr 2010 14:52:46 +0100
"joe" <joe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:5775DB60-C656-4A8E-A07F-64077937B3F0@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
The connection to the server has failed.
Windows Live Mail Error ID: 0x800CCC0E
Socket Error: 10013
You need to change the Port in use to 587 from 25.
Go to Tools Menu>accounts>select your account>properties button>advanced tab, make the change>apply>OK.
For complete settings, it describes Outlook Express but Windows Mail is the same.
MS-MVP. MAIL. [DTS] UK.
- Prev by Date: Re: I cannot send or receive email in windows, error message ox800
- Next by Date: windows email
- Previous by thread: Re: I cannot send or receive email in windows, error message ox800
- Next by thread: windows email