Re: can't send email as of today. Been fine for years

To avoid confusion, please start your own new thread instead of hijacking this one that enough confusion of its own. Post your error message in its entirety. Thank you.
--
Bruce Hagen
MS-MVP [Mail]

"Bruce" <user@xxxxxxxxxxxx/> wrote in message news:OKZqsEV0KHA.3652@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sorry, I am new to this forum. So having said all that, I still can't send pop through my Windows Live Mail either, which has nothing to do with RR. And, your email as show says invalid.

---
frmsrcurl: http://msgroups.net/microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail/can-t-send-email-as-of-today-Been-fine-for-years

  • Re: FP Extensions
    ... > Thank you Stefan. ... > of the input form now no longer appears, but I still get the same error ... > avoid confusion!) ... error message as being" ...
  • Re: Outgoing emails
    ... To avoid confusion, please start your own new thread and include the error message you see. ... MS-MVP [Mail] ... >I am having an issue when trying to send emails out.... ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)