Re: can't send email as of today. Been fine for years

That's probably not an antivirus issue. Looks more like you are running
into a port 25 block. When you got that error message, was your Internet
connection being obtained from RoadRunner?
If not, what you experienced is normal. As a general rule, the owner of
the SMTP server you are using must be the same as the entity providing
your Internet connection at that moment. For more on this issue see
http://www.postcastserver.com/help/Port_25_Blocking.aspx

Let us know your circumstances (using a laptop away from home?),
and we will give you the appropriate workarounds.

"TJ" <user@xxxxxxxxxxxx/> wrote in message news:OPhY4JS0KHA.264@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I am getting this message. Can someone please help me!!!

The connection to the server has failed. Subject 'test', Account: 'pop-server.sc.rr.com', Server: 'smtp-server.sc.rr.com', Protocol: SMTP, Port: 25, Secure(SSL): No, Socket Error: 10013, Error Number: 0x800CCC0E

---
frmsrcurl: http://msgroups.net/microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail/5
.