Re: Help

SamSam;1247286 Wrote:
I have made my account on windows mail, but now it will not recieve my
e-mails. Also it will not allow me to create an account for my MSN
account.

You CAN create an account for your MSN account in Windows Mail... Just
do the following (exactly):

You CAN set up hotmail in Windows Mail and as your default account. The
settings are:

POP: pop3.live.com Port 995
SMTP: smtp.live.com Port 25
Use: SSL security

The trick (big trick) is when you set it up, use a fake email address
for the initial setup, then once you have it setup, go back in and
change your email address in the setup section to your correct MSN
address.

--
rhlhamlet

  • Re: Is there a patient reader who gives instruction by tiny steps?
    ... and then popups telling me of a Messenger problem connection stumped me. ... You're using MSN software which is separate from Windows. ... I suspect it may be under your user account and that is the .NET ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.basics)
  • Re: Is there a patient reader who gives instruction by tiny steps?
    ... and then popups telling me of a Messenger problem connection stumped me. ... You're using MSN software which is separate from Windows. ... I suspect it may be under your user account and that is the .NET ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.basics)
  • Re: Big security problem
    ... When I use MSN someone write instead of me... ... > And did you ever tried to use another language beside your own? ... Yeah - your MSN account has been hacked.. ... passwords, like the examples I gave in my post.. ...
    (microsoft.public.security)
  • Re: Cancelling your music account
    ... It was a subbranch of MSN, which you'll notice is actually still around... ... weren't randomly going to nuke everybody's account. ... It's much like how has my credit card ... So my music and mail charges were being ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsmedia.player)
  • Re: Cancelling your music account
    ... across as "wasting that individuals time, and defending the problem itself", ... the person was then quick at helping me cancel my account. ... It was a subbranch of MSN, which you'll notice is actually still around... ... It's much like how has my credit card ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsmedia.player)