opening mail

mail that I open appears minimized in the tool bar and then has to be right
clicked and the maximized to view it. This was one result of an email virus
from a friend. How can I change it back to opening in a new window? thank
you

  • Open in new page problem.Please help.
    ... I have a problem regarding opening of new pages.When I click on some link ... it opens in the first opened window in whick I have typed some addresse. ... right click on the mail button a new window is in the tool bar but I cant ...
  • Re: Open in new page problem.Please help.
    ... > I have a problem regarding opening of new pages.When I click on some link ... > it opens in the first opened window in whick I have typed some addresse. ... > right click on the mail button a new window is in the tool bar but I cant ...
  • Re: Dont want View Source to function
    ... I fireoff a new window with no tool bar. ... "Carroll" wrote: ... >> I would like to minimize the ability to see my HTML source code on my ...
    (microsoft.public.inetserver.iis)
  • Re: Word closes when last file is closed
    ... window, not the upper most x on the right hand side. ... The X i am referring to is located on the tool bar that holds the file, ...
    (microsoft.public.word.general)
  • Re: Mouse Problem update
    ... --Device Manager will refresh the tool bar. ... one window, containing the complete lines in that window (either the ... Driver: IP32Eng, just downloaded from Microsoft. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.hardware)