security

windows mail is asking me to verify my user name and password, i never had
this before and because i am so long using windows mail i cannot remember or
else it is just not recognising my reply. can someone offer their assistance
on how to get into my e mails please?

  • Re: Windows Mail
    ... Go to Start - Default Programs - Set Your Default Programs - see list of programs on left - select Windows Mail - on right, just below the "pane", you should see "This program has all its defaults". ... Another thing you may need to verify is the "Associate a file type or protocol with a program" which you will also find at Start - Default Programs. ... I can get into Set Associations, but dont know what to do after that. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • Re: Windows Mail
    ... Go to Start - Default Programs - Set Your Default Programs - see list of programs on left - select Windows Mail - on right, just below the "pane", you should see "This program has all its defaults". ... Another thing you may need to verify is the "Associate a file type or protocol with a program" which you will also find at Start - Default Programs. ... I can get into Set Associations, but dont know what to do after that. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • Re: help me!I cant recieve or send email using windows mail
    ... The host 'hellokitty0279@xxxxxxxxx' could not be found. ... Please verify that ... Go to Yahoo's webmail and check the server names you need to enter. ... You either are using Outlook Express on XP, or Windows Mail on Vista. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Email Log On Account
    ... I am attempting to access my email for the 1st time on Vista Home edition and ... Windows Mail. ... I keep getting the message box asking to verify my account user ... What am I missing here? ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • problem with my windows mail
    ... Hey guys! ... Got a problem when I log on to my windows mail. ... A pop up message saying ''logon to pop3.telkomsa.net" which asks me to verify my user name and password if they are correct appears. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)