Please help??

The host 'msn' could not be found. Please verify that you have entered the server name correctly.
Subject 'Fw: Welcome to Windows Mail', Account: 'msn', Server: 'msn', Protocol: SMTP, Port: 25, Secure(SSL): No, Socket Error: 11001, Error Number: 0x800CCC0D

What does this mean???

  • Re: totally clueless & so is tech. support. HELP! PLEASE!
    ... I use Norton ... consult their technical support since you have spent time with MSN and HP. ... MSN account and OE setup: From the error message submitted, ... POP server address should be something like this: ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • RE: Thunderbird Getting Started
    ... bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of steve ... |> left there is a "remove account" button. ... | additional TB account for my MSN email address. ... | that TB cannot contact the MSN server. ...
    (Ubuntu)
  • Re: Thunderbird Getting Started
    ... bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of steve ... |> left there is a "remove account" button. ... | additional TB account for my MSN email address. ... | that TB cannot contact the MSN server. ...
    (Ubuntu)
  • Re: Outlook Express will not connect on "send/receive"
    ... Forwarded to MSN Discussion via crosspost. ... Unable to poll for new messages on your HTTP server. ... MSN account in setup and it will now not download my folders on setup, ... doesn't do automatic software updates. ...
  • Re: Microsoft Responds to the Evolution of Online Communities
    ... I'm surprised that you didn't notice..both servers msnnews and msnews co-existed each carrying all the groups...the only difference when SPA was required the msn groups were removed from msnews and they also disappeared from the Usenet hierarchy. ... Microsoft Network tanked like a Led Zeppelin, ... automatically appeared on every Usenet server out there. ... has not been an NNTP service available. ...
    (microsoft.public.mac.office)