Re: The connection to the server has failed....

Ok... I tried your suggestion. It then gave me this error message:

Account: (my e-mail address), Server: 'mail.three.com.au', Protocol: POP3,
Server Response: '.', Port: 110, Secure(SSL): No, Error Number: 0x800CCC18

Any ideas from here??
--
rb

"Gary VanderMolen [MVP]" wrote:

I don't see any evidence that your provider supports SSL or advanced
port settings. Try it with the SSL option unchecked, and port 110.

Microsoft MVP Program: http://mvp.support.microsoft.com

"rb" <rb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:A088B20B-D520-4DB7-B907-5929ADC32BAC@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Whenever I open Mail, it proceeds to do the automatic send/receive function,
but then I continue to get this message:

The connection to the server has failed. Account: (my e-mail address),
Server: 'mail.three.com.au', Protocol: POP3, Port: 995, Secure(SSL): Yes,
Socket Error: 10060, Error Number: 0x800CCC0E

and it says 0 of 1 tasks completed.
Can anybody tell me how to fix this?

--
rb