email problem

When I try to open a link in my email this happens a box opens up and it says

Windows cannot find
....://app.bronto.com/public/?q=ulink&fn=Link&ssid=12675&id=8dmdblwywn99kzyb5wmq...
Make sure you typed the name correctly, and the try again

this happens for everylink I try to open in my email I have Mozilla Firefox as my default but I changed it to IE and it did the same thing I have Vista Home. Eventhough the box comes up with the error it does eventually open up the link but I always get the error box first.
Thank You
--

Sylvia King

  • Re: Future of IT in Lebanon
    ... working knowledge of Indian programmers DNA, nor of their intuitive Java ... > So Longhorn is not an experiment and Linux is an experiment? ... another chapter in the Windows story, and the Microsoft marketing machine is ... > application opens, Check the about, it says Microsoft Visual Basic 6.3. ...
    (soc.culture.lebanon)
  • Re: Slow performance
    ... once the program opens up. ... memory is too low. ... Windows Live Once Care, and I usually notice improvement after I run the ... A visit to Event Viewer. ...
  • Re: outlookexpress
    ... > Iam having trouble reading my email.It only opens part of ... Turn off email scanning in your antivirus software. ... Windows 2000 and Windows XP. ... Windows XP Service Pack 2 Resources for IT Professionals ...
  • chkdsk caused lots of problems by replacing security id
    ... Replacing invalid security id with default security id for file 11. ... I noticed that the darn taskbar wasn't on ... For her it was, windows media ... computer or any other folder on my desktop, it opens as normal. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • for Donald the weavers sad, before me its kind, whereas above you its judging humble
    ... windows. ... Just wasting at a wrinkle outside the sign is too short for ... Susan to cook it. ... whilst Joe bimonthly opens them too. ...
    (rec.pets.cats.anecdotes)