Re: why the email wont leave the out box

That KB was superseded long ago when SP1 was released.

"Peter Foldes" <okf22@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:ucBq76ZlKHA.2680@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Microsoft has released a KB article addressing the issue of messages stuck
in the Outbox in Vista Windows Mail:
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/941090/en-us

--
Peter

"Van2U" <Van2U@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
I have the newsgroups, but it still dont work.

"Peter Foldes" wrote:

Most probable reason for this is that the MS Web servers are down and have been
flaky for the last few days.
To avoid this issue now and in the future set up your newsreader which in this
case
is Windows Mail to post and read newsgroups

Ignore the heading it is the same for Windows Mail

Setting up Windows Mail as a newsreader

Peter

"whywhy" <whywhy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
I also suddenly, after year without, have got the same problem;
I have tried many things that I have read. But I can`t get my mail to
leave the outbox. Please help...

"Van2U" wrote:

I have tried many things that I have read. but I cant seem to get my mail to
leave the outbox.
the log i to box comes up on the window security page.

Subject 'me', Account: 'Work', Server: 'smtp.mail.yahoo.com', Protocol:
SMTP, Server Response: '250 8BITMIME', Port: 587, Secure(SSL): Yes, Server
Error: 250, Error Number: 0x800CCC7D

The host 'pop3.mail.yahoo.com' could not be found. Please verify that you
have entered the server name correctly.
Account: 'Work', Server: 'pop3.mail.yahoo.com', Protocol: POP3, Port: 995,
Secure(SSL): Yes, Socket Error: 11001, Error Number: 0x800CCC0D