Re: Saving Background Music in Windows Mail

"Charlie Tame" <charlie@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:uKRXxkgwJHA.5472@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
JennB213 wrote:
-*::Hello,

I was wondering if anybody can tell me how to SAVE a background song
that is playing in Vista's Windows Mail.

Also, is there a way to mute a song within the email program ...
Or do you have to do it manually by adjusting the volume on your
computer.

Thank YOU in advance for any help.

Jenn
::*-

Depends a bit on how the song was put in there.

Double click on the mail to open it and then on that new window see if
you get a "Save" option under the file menu item. If so select Save as
HTML and put it on the desktop.

If you then double click on it it should open in IE, does it play?

You can right click and open with notepad to see what's in there, the
music could be streaming from a website in which case you should see the
address.

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Saving Background Music in Windows Mail
    ... I was wondering if anybody can tell me how to SAVE a background song ... that is playing in Vista's Windows Mail. ... is there a way to mute a song within the email program ... ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • Re: Embedding Music
    ... I was always able to embed a song in my emails using Outlook Express. ... I would click on Format/background/sound then browse to find the song. ... I guess this means That I cannot do this anymore using Windows mail ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • Re: NBC- Women can kiss my ass.
    ... Roy definitely delivers the goods and plays a lovely piano part on ... substance and heart of a song such as "Racing in the Street." ... playing isn't going to salvage it... ... Joel certainly has written several light hearted more ...
    (rec.music.artists.springsteen)
  • Re: On Rehearsals and Pro Musicians
    ... That would be a great name for Jim's next garage band. ... way, I am playing blues to make some money on the weekends, but anybody who ... bridge, and finished the rest of the song, including a long solo, by pushing ... seen him play so many times. ...
    (alt.guitar.bass)
  • Re: Speed -vs- Velocity ( John Rimmer )
    ... On pieces that I know intimatly from years of playing, ... song or the piece as I expect to hear it. ... In my opinion the guitar dynamics are to blame ... ... feel what you want to feel you will have to play amplified. ...
    (rec.music.classical.guitar)