Re: FORWARDING MAIL EMAIL ADDRESS PROBLEM
- From: "jess" <jessica76340@xxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 26 Apr 2009 16:08:40 +0200
"T3" <T3@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> a écrit dans le message de news:CC78CE2C-2EFA-46CF-B790-A9092FB77AAB@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I receive a lot of emails throughout the day, I've set up a message rule for
mails so they get auto forwarded to my secretary so she can respond to them.
This is where the problem starts....
The emails that get forwarded to my secretary only shows that they were sent
from me, the original senders emails are nowhere on the email. So all of the
emails that get auto-forwarded all end up saying they are from me and not
from any of the original senders. So there is no point of her replying since
it will end up back in my inbox. Is there a way to fix this? I need an
option or a solution for WINDOWS MAIL to place the original sender in my
forwarded emails. Is there a checkbox I neglected to click or is the problem
I am quite computer savvy, however I seem limited on options and solutions,
I need her to be able to respond to a number of my emails when I am not
- Prev by Date: Re: How do I activate windows mail from the internet web page as oppos
- Next by Date: cannot send mail
- Previous by thread: Re: FORWARDING MAIL EMAIL ADDRESS PROBLEM
- Next by thread: can't create more than 1 email account!!!