Re: Cannot receive mail

Lis;1014572 Wrote:
Since changing to a new ISP server, I am unable to receive mail.
Outgoing is quite OK.
According to my server it is set-up correctly. They suggested to
uninstall my AVG anti virus program to see if it was being blocked. I
have reinstalled AVG and changed the setting to disble the email
protection and I still cannot receive mail. MY ISP server says now that
there is nothing further they can do.
The message that comes up when I want to receive mail is:
The connection to the server has failed. Account: 'mail.tadaust.org.au'
Server: 'mail.tadaust.org.au' Protocol: POP3,Port: 110, Secure(SSL): No,
Socket Error 10060, Eror Number: 0x800CCCOE
Can you advise me of any other options. Thanks
Hi, I had already tried all the options you suggested, ie checked if
mail could be received after AVG was uninstalled, and after I had custom
installed AVG again, taking off the email scanning option. Still unable
to send mail. Receiving is OK. Lis

--
Lis
.