Re: Problems viewing the photos from windows mail via Windows Phot

There have not been, nor will there be any updates to Windows Mail.
MSFT "fixed" WM by replacing it with Windows Live Mail.

There's also a replacement for Windows Photo Gallery... Windows Live Photo Gallery.
http://download.live.com/photogallery

--
Windows 7 beta
http://get.live.com/wlmail/overview

"Villager54" <Villager54@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:6B992B3B-B1BC-43B2-AB42-8FE6F8245090@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Saving attachments has always worked. However, until recently, the photo
would open just by clicking it. Please note: Clicking to open still works on
my laptop. I won't let MS update my mail program, particularly with that
905866 update that caused my desktop to crash. Incoming photos still open in
the body of the email but some people send large files hat cannot be viewed
totally on one screen. It has always been easier to click to open the file to
view before saving them to Pictures.

The error message says that windows cannot find the file. It always could
and it still can on my laptop. MS needs to fix the problem that it has
created.

"Gary VanderMolen" wrote:

Save the attachment, then open it outside of Windows Mail.

--
Gary VanderMolen, MS-MVP (Mail)

.