Can't send an E-mail From GMX IMAP Account

I can't send E-mails from my GMX account in Windows Mail but i can
reseve them. PLEASE HELP!
Servers

Server Type:IMAP
IMAP:imap.gmx.com
SMTP:mail.gmx.com
Log on using clear text authentication (check marked)
My server requires authentication (check marked)

(Outgoing mail) SMTP:25
(Incoming mail) IMAP:143
server timeouts 1 minute

Xeon Corporatio

  • Re: Cannot Send Emails
    ... Norton Antivirus 2008 is among the top three troublemakers ... any problem from Windows Mail when I am at home or at my old office. ... Make sure you have send authentication enabled. ... The box for "My server requires authentication" must be checked. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • [Full-disclosure] [GOATSE SECURITY] Clench: Goatses way to say "screw you" to certificate author
    ... Application layer authentication-inherent validation of public key ... Goatse Security’s new simple password-based authentication mechanism ... getting hundreds of thousands or millions of users to install a client ... client hashes locally and then sends the hash to the server. ...
    (Full-Disclosure)
  • Re: Kerberos machine authentication - apparent authentication fail
    ... > until logon), the wireless connection can kick off when it is ready. ... > was confirmed in the server event logs with IAS (i set that up as the radius ... > as an ordinary user kicks in and takes over from the machine authentication. ... > while the network sorts itself out and a double click on a network link of ...
  • Re: Basic Authentication + IIS 5 + Windows 2000 + Frontpage 2002 = failure?
    ... SYSTEM account. ... In IIS I took the virtual server that I was testing, ... Authentication premise. ... From a website perspective, I ...
  • Need help configuring Wireless Connection profile
    ... I have an SBS 2003 server and a Server 2003 member server set up using RADIUS ... Windows authentication for all users,4129,LRG\ryanv,4149,Wireless WPA2 PEAP ... Certificate Services ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)