Can't send an E-mail From GMX IMAP Account

I can't send E-mails from my GMX account in Windows Mail but i can
reseve them. PLEASE HELP!
Servers

Server Type:IMAP
IMAP:imap.gmx.com
SMTP:mail.gmx.com
Log on using clear text authentication (check marked)
My server requires authentication (check marked)

(Outgoing mail) SMTP:25
(Incoming mail) IMAP:143
server timeouts 1 minute

Xeon Corporatio

  • Re: Cannot Send Emails
    ... Norton Antivirus 2008 is among the top three troublemakers ... any problem from Windows Mail when I am at home or at my old office. ... Make sure you have send authentication enabled. ... The box for "My server requires authentication" must be checked. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • [Full-disclosure] [GOATSE SECURITY] Clench: Goatses way to say "screw you" to certificate author
    ... Application layer authentication-inherent validation of public key ... Goatse Security’s new simple password-based authentication mechanism ... getting hundreds of thousands or millions of users to install a client ... client hashes locally and then sends the hash to the server. ...
    (Full-Disclosure)
  • Re: Kerberos machine authentication - apparent authentication fail
    ... > until logon), the wireless connection can kick off when it is ready. ... > was confirmed in the server event logs with IAS (i set that up as the radius ... > as an ordinary user kicks in and takes over from the machine authentication. ... > while the network sorts itself out and a double click on a network link of ...
  • Re: Basic Authentication + IIS 5 + Windows 2000 + Frontpage 2002 = failure?
    ... SYSTEM account. ... In IIS I took the virtual server that I was testing, ... Authentication premise. ... From a website perspective, I ...
  • Re: Remote Web Workplace Issues-Please help!
    ... Open the Server Management Console, ... client after Authentication" right. ... permissions, and Microsoft Windows user rights according to the KB 812614. ... Download the IIS Resource Kit tools from the following page: ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)