Re: getting only half of my emails

Tools > Accounts, highlight your account( default) > Properties > Advanced. Check " Leave a copy of messages on server">OK
t-4-2

"Vicki Daulton" <prettypetals@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:u$QksuIgJHA.5540@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I have a desktop which runs XP & has Outlook Express as my default email. I just got a new laptop for Christmas which is running Vista. I have installed Outlook Express on the laptop. However, when I am at work & I check my emails, I may get a few...but when I get home from work, I have about 10 or 12 emails additional that NEVER showed up. It is not a matter of a safe list, because I may get one email from someone at work & then on my desktop they have actually sent me 2-3 emails. I have called Microsoft, they tell me it's a Toshiba problem. I have called Toshiba & they tell me it is my server. Please help!!!!

  • Re: getting only half of my emails
    ... just got a new laptop for Christmas which is running Vista. ... about 10 or 12 emails additional that NEVER showed up. ... you can't have installed Outlook Express on the Vista laptop -- it ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • Re: Microsoft Outlook and old BT/Yahoo emails
    ... So on either the PC or laptop, we logged on to BT, using one ... Clicking on this tab would open the mail, and all emails were displayed ... read or send from that account. ... Microsoft Outlook. ...
    (microsoft.public.outlook.installation)
  • Re: OT: Impfungen =?ISO-8859-1?Q?f=FCr_USA=3F?=
    ... Haette sie umgedreht dann haette man ihr den Laptop ... Der Artikel sagt nichts darueber aus warum sie den Rechner nicht ... die Emails einer Managerin eines Reisebueros interessiert. ...
    (de.sci.electronics)
  • Re: Outlook keeps shutting down
    ... SP3 on another (the laptop). ... Outlook version is 2003 ... task, such as receiving a large or many emails, or processing archive tasks, ... pop-up would say that a runtime error caused it. ...
    (microsoft.public.outlook.general)
  • Help, please: basic internet/email access using laptop and mobile phone or card-phone??
    ... Now my new laptop has win XP and I have to change again. ... I would be willing to swap to a different mobile phone, or buy a wireless card phone or whatever, but my usage is sporadic: just a few weeks a year during which I need to check emails a couple of times a day. ... My mobile phone is, similarly, just for emergencies and occasional weeks away, so a PAYG sim is best for me. ...
    (uk.telecom.mobile)