Re: getting only half of my emails

Tools > Accounts, highlight your account( default) > Properties > Advanced. Check " Leave a copy of messages on server">OK
t-4-2

"Vicki Daulton" <prettypetals@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:u$QksuIgJHA.5540@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I have a desktop which runs XP & has Outlook Express as my default email. I just got a new laptop for Christmas which is running Vista. I have installed Outlook Express on the laptop. However, when I am at work & I check my emails, I may get a few...but when I get home from work, I have about 10 or 12 emails additional that NEVER showed up. It is not a matter of a safe list, because I may get one email from someone at work & then on my desktop they have actually sent me 2-3 emails. I have called Microsoft, they tell me it's a Toshiba problem. I have called Toshiba & they tell me it is my server. Please help!!!!

.