Re: Problems sending/receiving when switching from Windows Live Mail back to Windows Mail

Try : Tools > Accounts > highlight your account, Properties > Advanced > UN-check BOTH " This server requires a secure connection ( SSL ) > OK
t-4-2

"HBakhda" <HBakhda.3mmb7e@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:HBakhda.3mmb7e@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I apologise for "hijacking" this question, but having just become a
member, I cannot seem to create my own thread!

In any case, Gary vanderMolen seems to appear many times in responses
to questions regarding Windows Live Mail.

I have just installed Windows Live Mail and set it up as required. I am
on an XP machine. My problem is that when trying to send emails, it
fails to do so, with the following error message:

The server does not support a SSL connection.