connect

I bought a new laptop and now I'm trying to install my former outlookadress. I can't receive nor send messages though.
This is the message I get:
Kan de host POP3 niet vinden. Controleer of u de naam van de server juist hebt opgegeven.
Account: 'POP3 (1)', Server: 'POP3', Protocol: POP3, Poort: 110, Beveiligd(SSL): Nee, Socket-fout: 11001, Foutnummer: 0x800CCC0D

What can I do to solve this problem?

Thanks for the help.
Annette

  • Re: New XP Professional Software- license issues
    ... I bought one copy of XP PRO from school. ... >>>Pro from my school since I had bought a new computer and wanted to install it ... >>>I go to my mothers house very frequently and her laptop only has XP Home ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: New XP Professional Software- license issues
    ... I bought the XP ... > Pro from my school since I had bought a new computer and wanted to install it ... > I go to my mothers house very frequently and her laptop only has XP Home ... of XP should not affect the programs you can install. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • [SLE] USB hard drive success!
    ... bought a 160G. ... The Internal laptop 40G HD ... Mandrake 10.1 Official (9.2 would be fine if only it would install) on ... another USB HD and give it a try to see how it works on the laptop. ...
    (SuSE)
  • hp 9318 vista to xp
    ... I just bought this dv9318ca laptop which comes with Vista installed thinking ... I'd just wipe it and install XP - well, not a simple task - I've learned ...
    (comp.sys.laptops)
  • Re: I have suse 9.1---do I need 9.2?
    ... install to work, but I loaded the 32-bit version and it has worked flawlessly. ... I bought an eMachines m6811 Laptop. ... because I hope it will support the video in this laptop and I hope ...
    (alt.os.linux.suse)