Re: Yahoo Bizmail has stopped working

Your server has unexpectedly terminated the connection. Possible causes for this include server problems, network problems, or a long period of inactivity. Subject 'a test', Account: 'pop.bizmail.yahoo.com', Server: 'smtp.bizmail.yahoo.com', Protocol: SMTP, Port: 465, Secure(SSL): Yes, Error Number: 0x800CCC0F

I have set this up again many times and I know the settings are right. It works in Outlook.

"Gary VanderMolen" <Gary@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:e1IM94PLJHA.1304@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Define "stopped working".
Do you get an error message? If so, right-click on the error message,
copy, then paste it into a reply here.
We can't do much troubleshooting without the complete error message.

--
Gary VanderMolen, MS-MVP (Mail)

"SteveC" <sconklan.nospam.yahoo.com> wrote in message news:97D447FB-BD0C-40D4-8BE6-DA8C8EFE1864@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Anyone know why smtp.bizmail.yahoo.com has stopped working with Windows Mail last couple of weeks? I have checked the settings
and they still work perfectly with Outlook 2007 but not in Windows mail. Using port 465 SSL.

.