Re: Can't send emails

I have exactly the same message
An unknown error has occurred. Subject '', Account: 'pop.virgin.net',
Server: 'smtp.virgin.net', Protocol: SMTP, Server Response: '451 4.7.1
<END-OF-MESSAGE>: End-of-data rejected: ip has temporarily exceeded the
allowed mail recipient relays per day', Port: 25, Secure(SSL): No,
Server Error: 451, Error Number: 0x800CCC6A
I have not sent any emails this morning so I don't understand.
Any ideas anyone

--
beckylowe

  • RE: SMTP Server remote queue length alert
    ... Thank you for posting in the SBS newsgroup. ... automatically creates a SMTP connector for outgoing messages. ... bridgehead defines the Exchange server which can use this SMTP connector to ... What method is used to send outgoing email (DNS route or ISP ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • RE: Exchange, BadMail Folder
    ... always growing after you have removed files from folder and unplug server ... Furthermore,Please refer to the following KB article to clean up the SMTP ... click SmallBusiness SMTP Connector under ... them in a single queue for the SmallBusiness SMTP Connector or for the one ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • RE: SMTP error (only from Outlook)
    ... This issue appeared on specify user or all SMTP clients? ... If yes, in Exchange System ... Is there any local bridgehead server listed in "Local ... to over three dozen open relay block lists. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • Re: disable Exchange Server 2003 Smart Host
    ... Please correct me if I am wrong: A Smart Host on the SMTP Connector of ... Exchange Server 2003 on SBS allolws me to specify an outgoing SMTP ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • Re: Fax routing
    ... please enable Message Tracking and SMTP logging to ... Open the properties page of the Default SMTP Vitual Server in Exchange ... Microsoft CSS Online Newsgroup Support ... E-mail incoming routing method" ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)