Re: spell check in English

--
T. Light

"Rick Rogers" wrote:

Hi,

Click Tools/Options and on the Spelling tab make sure English is selected
under the Language dropdown.

--
Best of Luck,

http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/
Windows help - www.rickrogers.org

"jhgay11" <jhgay11@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
When I attempt use use spell check I get a message that tells me spell
check
is no longer available in English. What gives?

  • Re: Hardware Restart
    ... Best of Luck, ... Rick Rogers, aka "Nutcase" - Microsoft MVP ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: Black Screen
    ... >> Best of Luck, ... >> Rick Rogers, aka "Nutcase" - Microsoft MVP ... >> Associate Expert - WindowsXP Expert Zone ...
  • Re: record
    ... >> Best of Luck, ... >> Rick Rogers, aka "Nutcase" - Microsoft MVP ... >> Associate Expert - WindowsXP Expert Zone ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.newusers)
  • Re: delete duplicate users in Documents and settings folder
    ... Best of Luck, ... Rick Rogers, aka "Nutcase" - Microsoft MVP ... the owner of a folder is determined at the ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: DVD Burner Drive problem
    ... Best of Luck, ... Rick Rogers, aka "Nutcase" - Microsoft MVP ...