Re: Installing second copy of Vista hangs

"eldiener" <guest@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:ffe9b406b9f2297bb351952e16240a01@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I have already been told that I can install my Windows 7 upgrade into a
separate partition rather than in the partition where I have Windows
Vista, so this post can be ignored.

--
eldiener

  • Re: How to Dual Boot Windows XP and Vista?
    ... To be honest it is just as simple to partition the drive from the Vista DVD; ... Windows XP Associate Expert ... The information in this mail/post is supplied "as is". ... a separate partition on the same drive. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: Cannot open vista .
    ... I have windows vista 2009 version running in my c:. ... installed windows xp sp3 in separate partition d:. ... boot my pc it always starts with windows xp. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: Install ubuntu next to Windows?
    ... Install ubuntu next to Windows? ... I've been asked to install ubuntu in a computer that has ... Of course you can install ubuntu on a separate partition with windows. ... Let's say I buy a laptop with Vista and repartition it and install Ubuntu. ...
    (Ubuntu)
  • Re: Keeping the swapfile in a separate partition
    ... There are software engineers and there are ... > to mention Windows can a will make mistakes by sometimes ... > to fix that is to have a separate partition for the pagefile, ... > Windows the more Ram you put in the more it will use, ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: Keeping the swapfile in a separate partition
    ... looking for other space to use on the hard drive, letting a pagefile ... to mention Windows can a will make mistakes by sometimes placing pieces ... that is to have a separate partition for the pagefile, ... If you do setup a separate partition and decide to make it 4 gig the ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)