Reinstall/Repair WMP

I got a virus which I was successfully able to remove from my system but
now Windows Media Player doesn't work.
I get the following error:
[image:
http://img.auctiva.com/imgdata/6/8/1/5/6/0/webimg/357378217_o.jpg]

Clicking yes just takes me to their website where there isn't a version
of WMP for Vista, only for XP.

From what I've found there isn't a way to reinstall WMP for Vista. Is
there a way to repair this error?

--
lacolocho

  • Re: Program Errors
    ... Online Virus Scan. ... then a "repair install". ... Account, creating another Administrator account for backup in case your ... > closing and coming up with the Program Error Message. ...
    (microsoft.public.win2000.general)
  • Re: consrv.dll
    ... Depending on the virus, it can also be ... Creating an exe and a registry key ... For those using windows 7 you can try your luck by using system ... able to boot the windows because the registry still need to repair. ...
    (alt.comp.anti-virus)
  • RE: 2 Windows default, in dual boot on 1 drive
    ... It could not repair it, when I hit 'R' it tried, but stopped, with the error ... I didn't know if it was a virus or a trojan, and if it had infiltrated my ... instructions to repair the Boot loader not for installation. ... Windows tried to install, but came back with a error message, that there was ...
  • Re: Can I adjust paging file quota from recovery console?
    ... the severity of the virus attack, ... Incidentally I think the machine is clean, both Stinger and Norton went ... through it before I tried the repair. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: Windows XP Start up.
    ... the virus has done more damage than messing around with one file. ... You've asked about reinstalling Windows. ... virus/malware will still be on the system after a reinstall or repair. ...