Re: Setting the System Up for Permanent Screen Visibility

"Roger Stenson" <roger@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
Hi all
We use a Vista system to display the running results in our bridge
club on a web page. The system has two screens,, one showing the
control page for the bridge results system, the other showing the
running results for the event as a web page.

In the power settings if have selected "Never" against turn off the
display. In spite of that the both screens are blacked out for long
periods in spite of the fact that the results software is polling a
wireless server every minute and updating the control screen and
simultaneously refreshing the results screen

I would be grateful if some one could help me by advising me what
other set up features I have to examine to ensure that the two
screens are never blacked out

Could you have the "Blank Screen" screen saver set up perhaps?

--
Zaphod

Voted "Worst Dressed Sentient Being in the Known Universe" for seven
years in a row.

.