find files and folders

Hi. The beuty of windows XP was its search facility. You could

Find files/folders between dates containing text.

Can't do this in Vista/ Windows 7

Desmond.

  • Re: Problems saving files/folders to CD Drive
    ... > on your Windows XP hard drive. ... >> the files and folders of the files/folders you are trying ... >> saving them to CD. ... >> For the files being empty, ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: Cannot remove virus
    ... Check the box 'show all files/folders'. ... I am running Windows XP Home Edition with Service Pack 2, ... After the restart, I couldn't open any program or ... Windows, but when I did that, the drivers never installed. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: how to clear content of DAT-files?
    ... profile and deleting the files/folders owned by the original ... >Windows will recreate the files/directories. ... >folders, files and cookies. ...
    (alt.computer.security)
  • RE: Problems saving files/folders to CD Drive
    ... Also I fourth possible reason why files/folders cannot transfer is because ... Windows Task Manager. ... >> Files/folders cannot be transferred into the buffer zone. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: Moving file/folders while in use.
    ... used windows gives you an error, ... is that all the files in the folder that aren't being used end up ... either fail if something is being used or allow the move operation as long ... So 100% of the files/folders need ...
    (microsoft.public.win32.programmer.tools)