Re: Grouping Desktop Icons
- From: "OldHand" <nobody@nowhere>
- Date: Wed, 24 Feb 2010 21:19:09 +0100
Of course, you wouldn't expect M$ to provide such an obviously useful facility for free...
"PvdG42" <pvdg42@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> a écrit dans le message de news:uF3z5IZrKHA.5936@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
"Jen Boston" <guest@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:47bb2157f124633d0815198f1ba27f26@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Before I had to re-install Windows Vista, I had a function that grouped
desktop icons into a vertical 'column' on the left of the screen, with
sections headed 'Communicate', 'Office', 'Connect' etc.; by clicking on
these top headings, I could access the set of 2 or 3 shortcuts falling
under each heading, which was a very handy way of grouping shortcut
icons and looked neat. With my newly installed Vista, I can't seem to
find this, and I can't find anything about it online - please help!
A quick (your favorite) search engine search for "desktop icon manager for Vista" provide many hits, like this one.
Try your own search.
- Prev by Date: Re: 0XC000000E \WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\WINLOAD.EXE
- Next by Date: Cannot install WAIK
- Previous by thread: Re: Grouping Desktop Icons
- Next by thread: Re: Grouping Desktop Icons