Re: Installled additional hard drive, now Vista says ...Evaluation

My bad, however the OP may not have the RTM version of 6002 see the following 6002 history quote:
"
Windows Vista Service Pack 2 Pre-Beta
Build Number 6002.16489.lh_sp2beta.080924-1740 (Version 105)
Released in October, 2008.

Windows Vista Service Pack 2 Beta
Build Number 6002.16497.081017-1605 (Version 113)
Released December 4, 2008. Download became available in the Microsoft Download Center.

Windows Vista Service Pack 2 RC Escrow
Build Number 6002.16659.090114-1728 (Version 275)
Released January, 2009.

Windows Vista Service Pack 2 Release Candidate
Build Number 6002.16670.090130-1715 (Version 286)
Released February, 2009.

Windows Vista Service Pack 2 RTM Escrow build to Connect Beta Testers
Build Number 6002.17043.090312-1835 (Version ???)
Released March, 2009.
Available and can be installed via Windows Update

Windows Vista Service Pack 2 RTM Escrow
Build Number 6002.17506.090313-1730 (Version ???)
Released March, 2009.
Leak to file sharing websites.

Windows Vista Service Pack 2 RTM
Build Number 6002.18005.090410-1830
Released 28 April, 2009.
Official released by Microsoft via Windows Update on 26 May, 2009
"

"Rick Rogers" <rick@xxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:uGqThDkrKHA.728@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
RTM is build 6000, 6002 is RTM+SP2.

--
Best of Luck,

http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/
Windows help - www.rickrogers.org

"Curious" <nobody@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:eg3OoyerKHA.4752@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
AFAIK 6200 was the original RTM release so at least you are not running an evaluation copy.
Is there any reason you have not installed Vista SP1 or SP2 on your system?

"Terry" <Terry@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:FD766186-90F9-45E5-990B-F8B408BDF359@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
It says Build 6002.

Today I re-activated Vista but no solution.

Terry

What is version number of the release that displays "Evaluation Copy"