"Bootmrg is missing". when i use the system recovery,i cant find any operating system

sombody help, my computer is missing the bootmrg but when i do the steps
to fix it using the system recovery to repair, its not finding any
operating systems.

--
joelj09

  • Re: Last nights update killed my computer
    ... overnight and this morning my PC was trying to "fix" itself due to MS weapon of mass distruction installed around 3 AM Pacific time. ... Now when I try to reboot, I get "System Recovery Options" then it tries over and over to fix my computer but it will not boot. ... Then it tells me that "Startup Repair cannot repair this computer automatically." ... Then I try to execute the "View advanced options for system recovery and support" and have several options including System Restore which I have tried 3 different restore points with no luck. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsupdate)
  • Re: after system recovery cannot install windowsupdates
    ... Many thanks, good it fix. ... Any specific reason why when I ... >>just did a system recovery and install my NAV. ... > You need this service running even if you are not using auto updates. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: pop-ups
    ... No--that is a sales trick. ... and let it fix everything it finds: ... > system recovery to get rid of it, ... >>i just recently finished installing my my secutiry ...
    (microsoft.public.security.virus)
  • I cant get windows to let me back in
    ... Hi I am not sure what happened when I was going thru System Recovery ... I am trying to fix a brother in laws computer after he crashed it and ... The windows recovery said windows reinstall has completed and I went ... system to restart but it never did. ...
  • RE: logon/logoff problem
    ... I am having the same problem but the userinit issue described by Lavasoft is ... If anybody finds a fix, ... >> problem but also my system recovery is not working ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)