Re: Ms wondows update............ It wont update!!!

What does this have to do with the installation of Vista? Repost to a more appropriate group such as public.windowsupdate.

"donskoops" wrote in message news:e4GFRpapKHA.4836@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
rite ive been trying for weeks to update to windows sp2 and the dam thing wont work its keeps saying i have 21 important updates which includes SP2 at the end of the update its always say the same thing "windows updates enountered an unknown error" the 2 error codes are:Code 490 and code 80070490 both mean nothing too me, if someone out there could help with this as its driving me a little crazymany thanks in advance(my op system is vista home premium sp1) im guesing you might need this info.