Re: Vist activation key

The link posted will not help as its an oem version, MS does not support oem
versions.
You are basically screwed, you should have used a key finder before you
reinstalled

"Jonathan Crawford" <jc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
Hi

I have a Vista machine I bought from Evesham a couple ago years ago.
They have since gone bust. My Jack Russell, when he was a puppy used to
sit on the top of the pc and one day chewed off the activation code.

I had to reinstall vista from the disk supplied by evesham last month
and it is now asking for the activation code. I was wondering if there
is anyway i can get hold of this.

Kind regards

jc

  • Re: Vist activation key
    ... "Jonathan Crawford" wrote in message ... I have a Vista machine I bought from Evesham a couple ago years ago. ... sit on the top of the pc and one day chewed off the activation code. ...
  • Vist activation key
    ... I have a Vista machine I bought from Evesham a couple ago years ago. ... when he was a puppy used to ... sit on the top of the pc and one day chewed off the activation code. ...