Hi,

Follow the links and steps outlined here: http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;[ln];326246

--
Best of Luck,

http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/
Windows help - www.rickrogers.org

"Jonathan Crawford" <jc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:%23kkw%230%23oKHA.5224@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hi

I have a Vista machine I bought from Evesham a couple ago years ago.
They have since gone bust. My Jack Russell, when he was a puppy used to
sit on the top of the pc and one day chewed off the activation code.

I had to reinstall vista from the disk supplied by evesham last month
and it is now asking for the activation code. I was wondering if there
is anyway i can get hold of this.

Kind regards

jc

  • Vist activation key
    ... I have a Vista machine I bought from Evesham a couple ago years ago. ... when he was a puppy used to ... sit on the top of the pc and one day chewed off the activation code. ...
  • Re: Vist activation key
    ... The link posted will not help as its an oem version, MS does not support oem ... I have a Vista machine I bought from Evesham a couple ago years ago. ... sit on the top of the pc and one day chewed off the activation code. ...