Re: Code 800B0100

Have you tried getting the latest driver for you card from the Nvidia Website?

"Aileron" <Aileron@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:85DECBDA-F81B-4415-A8BE-E101C12E8B49@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Problems updating Windows Vista 64
It didn't like my graphics card (MSI-NX8400GS) but I found the correct
driver on the MSI web site. I installed it and the monitor doesn't go blank
on me any more. :-)
It has ten updates that it won't install. It tries but fails, leaving a
message that I need to run a special file. I downloaded and installed the
suggested file (twice) and it still will not accept the updates. Any ideas
out there in Never Never Land?
Call me anything you like ... that is anything but late for dinner! ;-)