Re: Code 800B0100

Have you tried getting the latest driver for you card from the Nvidia Website?

"Aileron" <Aileron@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:85DECBDA-F81B-4415-A8BE-E101C12E8B49@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Problems updating Windows Vista 64
It didn't like my graphics card (MSI-NX8400GS) but I found the correct
driver on the MSI web site. I installed it and the monitor doesn't go blank
on me any more. :-)
It has ten updates that it won't install. It tries but fails, leaving a
message that I need to run a special file. I downloaded and installed the
suggested file (twice) and it still will not accept the updates. Any ideas
out there in Never Never Land?
--
Call me anything you like ... that is anything but late for dinner! ;-)

.