Re: Code 800B0100

Have you tried getting the latest driver for you card from the Nvidia Website?

"Aileron" <Aileron@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:85DECBDA-F81B-4415-A8BE-E101C12E8B49@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Problems updating Windows Vista 64
It didn't like my graphics card (MSI-NX8400GS) but I found the correct
driver on the MSI web site. I installed it and the monitor doesn't go blank
on me any more. :-)
It has ten updates that it won't install. It tries but fails, leaving a
message that I need to run a special file. I downloaded and installed the
suggested file (twice) and it still will not accept the updates. Any ideas
out there in Never Never Land?
--
Call me anything you like ... that is anything but late for dinner! ;-)

  • Re: [opensuse] openSUSE 11 and MythTV probs
    ... What's your graphics card and which driver ... Are you using compositing (Compiz or KDE4). ... The graphics card is an ATI Radion x1200 and I'm using the binary ATI ... am currently using Gnome with the openSUSE 11 install (the basic Gnome ...
    (SuSE)
  • Re: [opensuse] Problem with OpenGL
    ... machine with a AMD 64 bit CPU and a GeForce 6200 TurboCache graphics card. ... but I had no problems to run applications but I have only openSUSE applications right now. ... If you install nVidia driver using nvidia-installer downloaded from ... What is missing in mentioned paragraph is that you have to install kernel sources, check for kernel sources updates with YOU, and than run installer script. ...
    (SuSE)
  • Re: [opensuse] Problem with OpenGL
    ... machine with a AMD 64 bit CPU and a GeForce 6200 TurboCache graphics card. ... but I had no problems to run applications but I have only openSUSE applications right now. ... If you install nVidia driver using nvidia-installer downloaded from ... What is missing in mentioned paragraph is that you have to install kernel sources, check for kernel sources updates with YOU, and than run installer script. ...
    (SuSE)
  • Re: [opensuse] Problem with OpenGL
    ... machine with a AMD 64 bit CPU and a GeForce 6200 TurboCache graphics card. ... but I had no problems to run applications but I ... If you install nVidia driver using nvidia-installer downloaded from ... What is missing in mentioned paragraph is that you have to install kernel ...
    (SuSE)
  • Re: Hercules TV Tuner USB 2.0: (very) bad image quality (tv and v
    ... Sorry, graphics card, yes. ... but I think the driver I installed (and I ... did install an even more recent version now) is ok. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.video)