Re: Trash Bin

Right click on the desktop and click ''Personalize'', then click on
''Change desktop items'', then click the checkbox Recycle Bin and it
will reappear on your desktop.

--
Crispy2007

If you think anyone helped you, don't hesitate to add reputation using
this icon. [image: http://img4.imageshack.us/img4/9366/repsig.jpg]

  • Re: Sometimes the volume icon disappears in the taskbar
    ... Sometimes software may "hose" explorer/desktop and then windows will restart it, at that point icons in the notification area may or may not reappear. ... The "program" associated with the "missing icon" is still running, but it didn't restart so did not set the icon back in the tray. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: DSL connection - TV windows have disappeared
    ... that, so that the 'unplugged' icon is restored, perhaps then my DSLmon 'TV ... windows' will reappear. ... >> Thanks, Frank. ... show icon in system tray is already ticked ...
  • Re: DSL connection - TV windows have disappeared
    ... that, so that the 'unplugged' icon is restored, perhaps then my DSLmon 'TV ... windows' will reappear. ... >> Thanks, Frank. ... show icon in system tray is already ticked ...
    (microsoft.public.security)
  • Re: "stuck" folder.
    ... Check the ALL USERS profile for the icon. ... for ALL USERS it will reappear when you log back in. ... >Thanks for the prompt reply. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • icons not appearing properly
    ... although the name of the icon is visible. ... Sometimes they reappear on ... bootup, but most of the time they are not there. ... I am using XP pro ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.basics)