Re: Theme for vista, HELP!

"goddoesskate" <guest@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:b31db9b47baa45651540451eebc9180b@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

can anyone tell me how to install themes for vista home basic. i need
help. i know alot of you guys have themes and i searched around the
internet but i didnt find anything legit or friendly. any help??

You can't make a silk glove out of a sows ear.

http://www.microsoft.com/windows/windows-vista/compare-editions/default.aspx

  • Re: Make Money Online - No Investment Needed EVER!
    ... will get free access to the soon to be ready members only area that ... If you post on forums around the internet or talk alot on here, ... you can make alot of money and its all set up by me so you just need ...
    (rec.gambling.poker)
  • Re: freestyle uni plans-any good?
    ... The Koxx one rider who did break his was doing alot of flatland on his ... Plus i didnt say you ...
    (rec.sport.unicycling)
  • Re: Vista Sp1 Memory Leak problem
    ... After downloading many files programs didnt wanted to load ... and process explorer wont let me. ... Most progams when i start them want conect to internet I dont let it ...
  • Re: Need help with Blue Screen of Death error message.
    ... Physical memory dump complete. ... Now it doesn't dot this alot. ... Mostly when I'm on the internet. ...
  • NYC Records--Orphanages and Asylums.
    ... Society Archives: ... Alot of is searchable on the Internet. ... It includes ophanage and asylum records. ...
    (soc.genealogy.jewish)