Re: Recovery Manager home premium x64

Bump doesn't work here!

Richard Urban
Microsoft MVP
Windows Desktop Experience

"monkin" <guest@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:bdb41635478de8177b8e0fefac3dcc7e@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Webcam
    ... "Richard Urban" wrote in message ... I double clicked my sister address > Chat window appeared. ... Cannot find Video button. ... Windows Desktop Experience & Security ...
  • Re: Webcam
    ... "Richard Urban" wrote in message ... Cannot find Video button. ... I have not asked my sister, since she has a built-in webcam, it is highly possible that she has been using it. ... Windows Desktop Experience & Security ...
  • Re: New HD Suggestions?
    ... Windows Desktop Experience ... On May 29, 9:56 pm, "Richard Urban" ... > installation and appropriate software for transferring files and where ... When doing the chkdsk it found files errors and subsquently I'm ...
  • Re: chkdsk is veryfing files
    ... Right click Command Prompt ... Windows Desktop Experience ... "Richard Urban" wrote: ... > file system NTFS, Volume Label is Vista. ...
  • Re: malware affecting IE7 on XP
    ... Here is the download link I forgot to post. ... Windows Desktop Experience ... "Richard Urban" wrote in message ... Then a page saying that I have security problems pops up, and prompts me to download security updates, and IE puts up a messsage bar saying that it has blocked the site from downloading files, as you can see in the screen capture here: ...