Re: Vista Easy File Transfer and Windows 7 Upgrade

Thanks all.....

"It looks as though you need 7 installed first - then transfer* from
*the Vista installation"

Question - To install Win 7 first: do I do a Win 7 upgrade install, run
Win 7 EFT to my external drive, then clean install Win 7, access my
external HD and restore?
Or just do a Vista EFT on both accounts, then clean install???

Can't see it any other way. If I install Win 7 on another partition, I
can't see it transferring files from my Vista partition.....

Tom's suggestion may be more complete, a little more difficult, alot
like what I did when I did a motherboard upgrade, except is was XP to
XP. I worked, but I had the help of a computer analysis.

--
BillS22
.