Re: Re-installing and Formatting Windows Vista

You're welcome. Please let us know how it went for you.

Ladiesman541;1076259 Wrote:
thanks so much! I will attempt to do this now, hopefully I won't fail.
^^

--
Brink

'*MS MVP - Windows Desktop Experience*'
(https://mvp.support.microsoft.com/profile=87AD1AFC-4723-4479-A555-AD617AF3D511)
them.*
'*::Windows 7 Forums::*' (http://www.sevenforums.com/) *and*
'*::Vista Forums::*' (http://www.vistax64.com/)
*Please post feedback to help others.*

  • Re: Recycle bin problem
    ... If you cannot empty the Recycle Bin to delete the files in it, ... '*MS MVP - Windows Desktop Experience*' ... *Please post feedback to help others.* ...
  • Re: I cannot delete mail from my Outbox
    ... "Brink" wrote: ... '*MS MVP - Windows Desktop Experience*' ... *Please post feedback to help others.* ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • Re: I cannot delete mail from my Outbox
    ... You're weclome Ruthee. ... '*MS MVP - Windows Desktop Experience*' ... *Please post feedback to help others.* ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • Re: Unable to clear "deleted items" with error message?!
    ... infact i just did a back up and system recovery and guess what, didnt ... '*MS MVP - Windows Desktop Experience*' ... *There are no dumb questions, just the people that do not ask ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • Re: contact group
    ... using all addresses of the contact group but without showing the ... '*MS MVP - Windows Desktop Experience*' ... *Please post feedback to help others.* ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)