Re: Re-installing and Formatting Windows Vista

Brand? like in what type of laptop it is?

It's a Toshiba (it also says "Satellite" on it, but might not have any
importance)
it also says "Toshiba Satellite L300D - 11A System Unit under it.

I also went to my control panel and into my System now, and I found my
Windows Product ID. it would be wise of me to write this down for later,
right?

--
Ladiesman541

  • Re: recovery cd issue
    ... Satellite Pro 6100 laptop, I receive the error message that the cd ... recovery disk. ... Bought the laptop directly from Toshiba. ...
  • Re: recovery cd issue
    ... Satellite Pro 6100 laptop, I receive the error message that the cd ... recovery disk. ... Bought the laptop directly from Toshiba. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: recovery cd issue
    ... Satellite Pro 6100 laptop, I receive the error message that the cd ... your support for this media is Toshiba. ... They created this recovery system. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.basics)
  • Re: [SLE] Laptop Video Install Problem
    ... > I got spunky and decided to install SuSE 9.0 on my laptop, a Toshiba ... Which model Satellite? ...
    (SuSE)
  • Re: Toshiba T1910cs: How to open case?
    ... Again, I think your Toshiba is a 386SX, not even a 486. ... this was the last machine to have an internal power supply (no external power brick at all; power cord plugs directly into the laptop). ... I believe that Windows 3.x drivers are available, I think that these may be the last machines to have Win 3.x drivers. ... They all have DVD drives, a few models have "combo" DVD-ROM and CDRW BURNERS. ...
    (comp.sys.laptops)