Re: Re-installing and Formatting Windows Vista

"Ladiesman541" <guest@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:eee6743fd878276f40893b2106052ca8@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Brand? like in what type of laptop it is?

It's a Toshiba (it also says "Satellite" on it, but might not have any
importance)
it also says "Toshiba Satellite L300D - 11A System Unit under it.

I also went to my control panel and into my System now, and I found my
Windows Product ID. it would be wise of me to write this down for later,
right?

--
Ladiesman541

According to the Toshiba manual, you press and hold the 0 key (zero) while powering up the machine.

--

Mike Hall - MVP Windows Experience
http://msmvps.com/blogs/mikehall/

  • Re: WHAT IS THIS BUTTON FOR?
    ... Toshiba here has three buttons next to power button ... One is Internet,,, launches IE ... It's in control panel here, as Toshiba Controls ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: Re-installing and Formatting Windows Vista
    ... like in what type of laptop it is? ... It's a Toshiba (it also says "Satellite" on it, ...
  • Toshiba laptop cover shutdown
    ... I just was given a Toshiba laptop.I would like to ... I went into control panel,and curiously I cannot change power settings ... And why is there an additional 'Toshiba Power management' ... category in the control panel? ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: Documents & Settings Questions
    ... Advanced, User Profiles, Settings - there is Toshiba! ... But if you look under Control Panel, users - there is no Toshiba user. ... Toshiba account can be the built-in administrator account. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.customize)