Re: Vista Sysprep

Install everthing you want to use on vista then create an image using either Acronis Image or Driveimage XML, There is another option but you need to use winbuilder to create an image that can be burnt to a DVD to boot of and it includes Driveimage XML and will work on SATA drives. I use it and I have had no problems desktop and my two laptops.

Hope this helps

"jimmylam" <guest@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:089557d7f0a713a973a1a5d2c1ffd640@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hello all, now i tried to run sysprep for Windows Vista i just install
on the PCs, but i was not success to do it. When run sysprep with this
command "sysprep /oobe /generalize /unattend:unattend.xml" it will auto
delete all drivers installed on vista. The things there are i want to
make 1 image Vista Bussiness installed drivers, default enabled
administrator account (normally when run sysprep it will disabled
administrator account). Anyone can help me to solve this problem.
Thanks very much

--
jimmylam

.