Re: Stuck at "Windows is loading files...." Screen for About an Hour

Hello, I recently built a computer ground-up from scratch.
EVGA X58 Classified mobo
Core i7 965
2 GB x 3 Corsair ram
2 Western Digital 1tb hdd
LG Superdrive with HD DVD and BD DVD
EVGA 295 GTX
Creative Titanium X-Fi Sound Card

I try to run the Windows Vista 64-bit install and Windows is loading
files... pops up and the progress bar will freeze at random spots when
it looks like the drive is reading the disc because the drive light
continues flashing.

  • Re: How do I copy a DVD?
    ... for copying DVDs you need additional software. ... Windows Vista - Copying ... Burn a CD or DVD in Windows Media Center ... disc using Windows DVD Maker ...
  • Re: Cannot reduce time of MM project
    ... the problem is definitely with Movie ... I can reduce the number of scenes in my project until it only runs ... minutes and 50 seconds - which is too long to copy onto a DVD. ... Here's some info on Windows Vista DVD Maker... ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.moviemaker)
  • Re: Cannot reduce time of MM project
    ... the scenes so that I can save it onto DVD it will delete all the ... minutes and 50 seconds - which is too long to copy onto a DVD. ... DVD Maker has the following limits...the higher ... Here's some info on Windows Vista DVD Maker... ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.moviemaker)
  • Re: Autoplay does not work
    ... Yes this does refer to Windows Vista, but the same procedure should work or XP too. ... The information in this mail/post is supplied "as is". ... I have two DVD burner drives. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: Can I watch MM DVD on TV
    ... The screen might display an approximate size for the movie. ... whole thing on a DVD so that my Grandparents could just put the DVD ... Windows DVD Maker which you could try. ... Info on Windows Vista DVD Maker ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.moviemaker)