Re: Memory Management blue screen error

Have you tweeked the Bios settings?
www.memtest.org have a bootable memory testing utility

"Brandonlee" <guest@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:d4153b0a2551f93e756a0d200383502a@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

For the past 4 months, I've been repeatedly getting a blue screen
telling me I have a Memory Management error after playing games on my
computer for random amounts of time and rarely when I watch videos.
Unfortunately after I get the blue screen, it restarts my computer so I
haven't been able to see if I've had a major memory usage spike, but I
have used the windows memory diagnostics to test my ram and it says no
problems were detected. I've also tried to simply format my hard drive
and reinstall vista, just in case a virus was causing it, but it didn't
fix anything.

I don't understand what caused it since I haven't downloaded or
installed any new software or hardware and the first time it happened, I
had already been playing a game for a few hours.

I have:
Acer Aspire 4720Z laptop
Intel Pentium dual-core processor T2310
2.50 GB ram
Windows vista home premium 32 bit

Any help into the matter would be greatly appreciated.

--
Brandonlee

.