Re: Vista SP2 RC will not uninstall

I do have backups, I do know that Release candidate is a Beta. But it is
not the first Beta so I didn't want to confuse anyone, though the first
beta uninstalled with no problems.

It just seems logically if I knew the directories that I could
reinstall to. I migth be able to solve this without going to extreme
measures which I would survive but it would save me a ton of work if I
didnt have to reinstall Vista Supreme then do a anytime upgrade to vista
ultimate, and then install all the servive packs and updates to date.

But Thanks.

--
luser2

  • Re: Problem with Whidbey
    ... even when the first beta of Whidbey is ... it will be safest to install it on a machine that is not your ... This is a normal beta precaution. ...
  • Upcoming beta release of "8th"
    ... The first beta of the CLI version of "8th" is due out in two weeks, ... cross-platform development. ... the ability to determine size of object-pools (for each object ...
    (comp.lang.forth)
  • Re: Windows Media Player 11 Beta 2 Crash
    ... >I have a major problem with the new Windows Media Player 11 Beta 2. ... > downloaded the first beta about 2 days after it was released, ... > moved all the music files over there. ... Rock ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: does Safari lock up after a few days?
    ... My major complaint is the loss of the blue "progress bar" when ... The first beta had problems with Hotmail, ... fixed on beta 2. ...
    (comp.sys.mac.advocacy)